Friday, June 7, 2013

Coconut Oil

Recently I came across the many benefits of using coconut oil, I never realised just how good coconut oil was for you either consuming it, using it in beauty products and oil pulling which I have just begun.

So I have bought a couple of great books which I have listed below and I have been searching for other things to do with this wonderful product.

There is a wonderful body butter , with only 3 ingredients, how easy is that. It's nice to start using natural products on our skin instead of all the chemicals which seem to be in just about everything.  Click on the link below to see how to make it.





Mint Chocolate Whipped Body Butter by The Nourished Life



























Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing


























The Coconut Oil Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment